David Wakhu fired one Under par 215 to win the second title of Road to Karen Masters professional tournament that came to a close today on par 72 Karen Country Club.
The Golf Park’s player played level today plus level on second round and one under in round one to ensure he matches on.
The Karen meeting was the fourth leg in the fifth series for professional golfers of Kenya ahead of the second edition of KCB Karen Masters golf tournament to be staged on Karen golf club next month.
Leaderboard after round three
1. David Wakhu (215)-71, 72, 72 (Golf Park)
2. Sujan Shah (218)-73, 75, 79 Sigona
3. Muguna Ngugi (221)- 72, 72, 77 Nyali.
4. Tony Omuli (222)- 73, 75, 74 Golf Park
5. Frank Matilo (223)-76,72,75 Muthaiga.