Experienced side Wazito fc defeated Eldoret Youth in the 7th fixture of National Super League (NSL) match at Camp Toyoyo today as Ushuru maintained unbeaten run against Shabana.
wazito, after they were relegated from kenya Premier League (KPL), they have maintained their top form, losing only one match out of seven so far played.
Ushuru, who have missed promotion for two seasons consecutively came from a goal down to edge promoted side Shabana 2-1.
Jeremiah Wanjala scored the winner in the 84th minute after Edwin Mwaura (28th) had cancelled out Anthony Ndolo’s 19th minute goal.
Kangemi AllStars played out to a one-all draw against Coast Stima with goals from Allan Omondi for kangemi and Boniface Akenga for Stima side.
Capitalising on home advantage, Modern Coast Rangers thrashed Nairobi City Stars 3-1 in their maiden win. Francis Ochola scored a brace for hosts in 46th and 74 minute as Charles Otieno squeezed a consolation in 69th minute following the opening goal by Alfa Ouma for the Rangers.
Green Commandos drew 2-2 against Nairobi Stima with Joseph Shikokoti (74th) and Brian Musa netting for Commandos and Collins Achesa and Derrick Shikhaya scoring for the visitors.
Migori Youth failed to shine at home as Dennis Oalo scored the lone in 64th minute to earn all points for the visiting Kisumu AllStars.
Kibera Black Stars and Bidco United was the only match that failed to produce a goal at Camp Toyoyo.
- Migori Youth 0-1 Kisumu All Stars (Awendo Green Stadium)
- Kibera Black Stars 0-0 Bidco United (Camp Toyoyo)
- Modern Coast Rangers 3-1 Nairobi City Stars (Serani Sports Ground)
- Green Commandos 2-2 Nairobi Stima (Bukhungu stadium)
- Kangemi All Stars 1-1 Coast Stima (Camp Toyoyo)
- Ushuru 2-1 Shabana (Ruaraka Grounds)
- Wazito 2-0 Eldoret Youth (Camp Toyoyo)