Hope Centre will host a double header as National Super league (NSL) enters its 14th fixture this Wednesday.
Nairobi City Stars will challenge FC Talanta in the first match at Hope Centre at 2:00pm followed by Kibera Black Stars who will be hosting Thika United at 4:15pm but all matches will kick off at 3:00pm in various fields across the country.
After dethroning Ushuru from the apex, Kenya Premier league (KPL) relegated side Wazito will be travelling to Kakamega to play Green Commandos at Bukhungu stadium.
Wazito, who are fighting to be reinstated in the KPL, leads the table with 31 points while The Commandos are in position 19th with 17 points in the relegation zone.
Second placed Ushuru, who lost top position over weekend will be will be travelling to Nakuru to play Sj. Joseph’s Youth at Afraha stadium. With 30 points, Ushuru who failed to be reinstated to KPL for two times in a row, plays their opponents who have amassed 13 points in position 15th.
- Nairobi City Stars vs FC Talanta- Hope Centre
- Kenya Police vs Eldoret Youth-Karututri
- Green Commandos vs Wazito- Bukhungu
- St. Joseph’s Youth vs Ushuru- Afraha
- Coast Stima vs Kisumu All Stars- Moi stadium, Kisumu
- Kangemi All Stars vs Nairobi Stima- Camp Toyoyo
- Modern Coast Rangers vs Bidco United- Serani Sports
- Migori Youth vs Administration Police- Awendo
- Fortune Sacco vs Shabana- Thika
- Kibera Black Stars vs Thika United- Hope Centre.