Despite losing to Kenya Police, Ushuru Fc still leads the National Super League table with goal advantage as they conclude the first round of matches.
After 19 round of matches, Ushuru leads the table with 41 points, same as Nairobi Stima and Wazito but the taxman enjoys goal advantage.
Today, Ushuru went down by a solitary goal against Kenya Police with Clinton Kinanga on target on the 60th minute.
Third placed Wazito won by the similar margin against their hosts St. Joseph’s Youth at Afraha stadium in Nakuru. Paul Acquah scored the lone goal in the 12st minute to give the visitors the lead as they try to return into the Kenya Premier league next season.
Kibera Black Stars were the surprise winners against Nairobi City Stars. The Stars defeated their hosts 1-1 to continue with their top performance lately.
Tony Baraza struck a brace for Black Stars, with Julius Masaba also on target, while City Stars’ goal was netted by Charles Otieno.
Shadrack Otieno scored the lone goa in the 80th minute as Kisumu All Stars defeated visiting Thika United as Fortune Sacco were 2-3 winners against Modern Coast Rangers as Nairobi Stima won 1-0 against promoted side Eldoret Youth.
NSL results today
- Ushuru 0-1 Kenya Police (Camp Toyoyo)
- Nairobi City Stars 1-3 Kibera Black Stars (Camp Toyoyo)
- FC Talanta 1-1 Shabana (Camp Toyoyo)
- St Joseph Youth 0-1 Wazito (Afraha Stadium)
- Nairobi Stima 1-0 Eldoret Youth (Karuturi Grounds)
- Modern Coast Rangers vs Fortune Sacco (Serani Sports Ground)
- Coast Stima 2-0 Green Commandos (Mbaraki Sports Club)
- Kisumu All Stars 1-0 Thika United (Moi Stadium Kisumu)
- Bidco United vs Administration Police (Thika Stadium, 3 pm)
- Kangemi All Stars vs Migori Youth (Camp Toyoyo, 3 pm)