Kenya Cup defending champions Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) and top of the table Kabras Sugar have qualified for play-offs ahead of the penultimate match this weekend.
The duo tie at the top with 64 points with sugar millers ahead in point difference as Mean machine, the University of Nairobi side, Blak Blad, the Kenyatta University and Strathmore Leos of Starthmore University are fighting to remain in the top tier.
KCB will be hosting third placed Kenya Harlequins at KCB Ruaraka Sports ground while Kabras hosts relegation threatened side Strathmore Leos at Kakamega Showground.
In other Saturday matches, Homeboyz hosts Menengai Oilers as Nondescripts play Mwamba, Impala Saracens play Mean Machine, Nakuru face Blak Blad.
- KCB vs Kenya Harlequins 4pm KCB Ruaraka
- Homeboyz vs Menengai Oilers 2pm
- Nondescripts vs Mwamba 4pm Jamhuri Park
- Kabras Sugar vs Strathmore Leos 4pm Kakamega ASK
- Impala Saracens vs Mean Machine 4pm RFUEA
- Nakuru vs Blak Blad