Nzoia Sugar and Tusker registered their respective win the Kenya Premier League (KPL) match splayed today.
Using homeground, Nzoia Sugar won by a solitary goal through Collins Wakhungu at Sudi stadium.
Wakhungu’s goal placed Nzoia moved to 10th place with 28 points with Vihiga remaining just two points above the drop zone in 15th place.
At Machakos stadium, Boniface Muchiri scored the blonely goal as Tusker edged out Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB).
The brewers are up to 34 points now, tied with 5th placed Kakamega Homeboyz and Sony while KCB, who would have leapfrogged Tusker with a win, remain in 9th place with 29 points.
- Sofapaka 0-0 Ulinzi Stars – Machakos
- AFC Leopards 1-1 Kakamega Homeboyz – Machakos
- Chemelil Sugar FC 0-0 Posta Rangers – Chemelil
- Mathare United 1-2 Sony Sugar FC – Kasarani
- Tusker FC 1-0 KCB FC – Machakos
- Western Stima 0-0 Kariobangi Sharks – Kisumu
- Nzoia Sugar FC 1-0 Vihiga United – Sudi