Despite playing out to a one all draw against visiting Vihiga United at Machakos stadium, Gor Mahia retained their Kenya Premier League title for a record 18 times.
The win was the third in a row with two matches remaining in the top flight football.
Apart from Gor’s draw, second placed Bandari played out to a barren draw against former champions Mathare United at Kasarani, same score was witnessed Machakos when Chemelil held 2009 champions Sofapaka in the earlier match.
Ulinzi Stars played to 3-3 draw against visiting Kariobangi Sharks at Afraha stadium but Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) were 0-1 winner over their hosts Nzoia Sugar.
Western Stima whipped Posta Rangers 2-1 at Moi stadium Kisumu as Sony sugar won the same margin against Homeboyz at Bukhungu stadium.
- Sofapaka 0-0 Chemelil Sugar- Machakos
- Mathare United 0-0 Bandari- Kasarani
- Ulinzi Stars 3-3 Kariobangi Sharks- Afraha
- Nzoia Sugar 0-1 KCB- Sudi
- Western Stima 2-1 Posta Rangers- Moi stadium Kisumu
- Kakamega Homeboyz 1-2 Sony sugar- Bukhungu
- Gor Mahia 1-1 Vihiga United- Machakos