Kenya Cup champions Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) and finalists Kabras Sugar were the biggest winners in the opening fixture of the league on Saturday 26th.
The bankers and sugar millers mercilessly humiliated newcomers Western Bulls and Kisumu RFC 48-11 and 89-00 respectively.
Chasing their third title in a row, KCB enjoyed home advantage at KCB’s Ruaraka ground while Kabras also enjoyed home ground at Kakamega Showground.
- KCB 48-11 Western Bulls – KCB Ruaraka
- Menengai Oilers 31-05 Nakuru- Nakuru ASK
- Homeboyz 26-13 Kenya Harlequins- Jamhuri ASK
- Kabras Sugar 89-00 Kisumu – Kakamega ASK
- Nondescripts 14-26 Impala Saracens -Jamhuri ASK
- BlakBlad27 -34 Stanbic Mwamba – Kenyatta University