Top National Super league (NSL) bigwigs Nairobi City Stars and Nairobi Stima remained the contenders for the title despite playing out to draw on Wednesday 13th.
In a day full of draws, only four matches collected maximum points out of nine matches across the country.
Administration Police (AP) lost at home to Fortune Sacco 2-3, as Modern Coast Rangers won at home in Serani by a solitary goal against Migori with Murang’a Seal winning with similar margin over FC Talanta and Coast stima beat visiting Bidco United 3-2 at Mbaraki stadium.
But to status quo remained the same at the top of the table where Nairobi Stima and City Stars played out to a draw against Ushuru and Kibera Black Stars at Hope Centre and Karuturi Sports ground respectively.
Unbeaten City Stars, leading Stima with 6 points played to a barren draw against Ushuru as well as powermen against Kibera.
- City Stars 0-0 Ushuru- Hope Centre
- Coast Stima 3-2 Bidco United- Mbaraki
- Murang’a Seal 1-0 Talanta- Thika
- Modern 1-0 Migori- Serani
- Kenya police 1-1 Vihiga Bullet- Karuturi
- St. Joseph 2-2 MKU- Afraha
- APS Bomet 2-2 Shabana- Narok
- A.P 2-3 Fortune- Camp Toyoyo
- Nairobi Stima 0-0 Kibera- Camp Toyoyo