Coast Stima handed Nairobi City Stars their second loss in the national super league match played at Camp Toyoyo today.
Coast stunned the league leaders 3-1 to slow the promotional chances.
Rodgers Ayuko, Eric Ombija and Kassim Mohamed scored for the Mombasa-based side as Salim Abdalla scored a consolation for the hosts.
The former KPL side had suffered a 1-0 loss to Kibera Black Stars in December last year.
Despite the loss, City Stars still enjoy the lead with 55 points from 23 games, 10 points lead over second Bidco United.
In other encounters, Nairobi Stima remain third on 44 from 22 games, while Coast Stima have leapfrogged Vihiga United to fourth
Vihiga Bullets defeated visiting St Joseph’s Youth 1-0 at Bukhungu Stadium in Kakamega, while APS Bomet lost 3-2 away to Mount Kenya United at Camp Toyoyo in Nairobi.
- Nairobi City Stars 1-3 Coast Stima
- Vihiga Bullets 1-0 St Joseph’s Youth
- Mount Kenya 3-2 APS Bomet
- Fortune Sacco 2-0 Nairobi Stima
- Kibera Black Stars 0-2 Ushuru
- Shabana 1-1 Administration Police
- Vihiga United v Modern Coast Rangers (Mumias Sports Complex, 2pm)
- Migori Youth v Kenya Police (Awendo Green Stadium, 3pm)
- Bidco United v Murang’a SEAL (Thika Stadium, 3pm)