Kenyan Premier League (KPL) and National Super League clubs dominated Round 32 FKF Betway Cup that ended over the weekend.
Led by KPL champions Gor Mahia, cup champions Bandar, the clubs proceeded to the next stage slated for mid next month.
Ten topflight teams featuring in the domestic cup proceeded to Round 16 of the competition, after seeing-off their opponents.
Round of fixtures
- FC Talanta v Kariobangi Sharks
- Posta Rangers v Gor Mahia
- Sofapaka v Bandari
- Bidco United v Fortune Sacco
- Ulinzi Stars v Migori Youth
- Wazito v KCB
- AFC Leopards v Ushuru
- Kisumu All Stars v Vihiga United