Kabras Sugar’s Philip Wokorach leads the top scorers in the Kenya Cup, the rugby 15’s league in the country.
The Ugandan international has made 11 tires, 15 conversions and a penalty to amass his points to 88, the largest number in the league.
With sugar millers, the only unbeaten side the 2018/2019 season, Wokorach leads the table while his counterpart Brain Tanga, Felix Ayange and Logan Bason are in top ten list for making best tries for the Kakamega based team. Tanga has collected 30 points from 6 tries while Bason is in 8th position with 28 points from four tries and similar conversions.
World rugby series second best try maker Collins Injera has reflected back home as he is second in command. Injera who plays alongside his young brother Michael Agevi at Mwamba has accumulated 35 points from 7 tries while Agevi is in position 6 with 25 points from five tries so far.
Blak Blad’s Archadeus Khwesa ends top three position with 30 points from six tries as Nondescripts Steve Odhiambo settles for fourth with 25 points from n5 tries. Kenya Harlequins Alex Olaba with 20 points from four tries lies 9th while Nondescripts Fidel Oloo completes top ten top scorers.
- Philip Wokorach- (88) Kabras sugar
- Collins Injera (35)- Mwamba
- Archadeus Khwesa (30)- Blak Blad
- Brian Tanga (30) Kabras Sugar
- Steve Odhiambo (25) Nondescripts
- Michael Agevi (25) Mwamba
- Felix Ayange (22)- Kabras Sugar
- Logan Bason (28) Kabras Sugar
- Alex Olaba (20) Kenya Harlequins
- Fidel Oloo (20) Nondescripts