Bidco United and Kenya Police registered their wins in the 10th fixture of the National Super League (NSL) played on Monday 21st in various parts of the country.
Coast-based Bidco defeated Shabana 2-1 while Police won by a similar margin against St. Joseph’s Youth played at Thika stadium and Karuturi Sports ground respectively.
In other results, Nairobi Stima regained from 2-1 loss last week to Nairobi City Stars to defeat newly promoted side Murang’a seal by a solitary goal courtesy of Victor Omune in the 90+2 to remain in third position away to Thika stadium.
Coast Stima was held to a two all draw by Kibera Black Stars at Mbaraki stadium. Hillary Odhiambo scored brace for Stars in 17th and 57th minute while Dsai Kassim and Lucky Kaingu scored for hosts in 42nd and 90+1 minutes.
At Camp Toyoyo, demoted side Mount Kenya United held FC Talanta to a one all draw with goals from Anthony Gichu and Clement Masikidi for Talanta and MKU respectively as Migori Youth held Ushuru in a barren draw at Awendo.
NSL Round 10 Results;
- Kenya Police 2-1 St. Joseph’s Youth- Karuturi
- Modern Coast Rangers 1-2 APS Bomet- Serani
- Northern Wanderers 0-2 Administration Police- Camp Toyoyo
- Murang’a Seal 0-1 Nairobi Stima- Thika
- Coast Stima 2-2 Kibera Black Stars- Mbaraki
- Nairobi City Stars 2-1 Fortune Sacco- Hope Centre
- Bidco United 2-1 Shabana- Thika
- FC Talanta 1-1 Mount Kenya United- Camp Toyoyo
- Vihiga United 2-1 Vihiga Bullets- Mumias Complex
- Migori Youth 0-0 Ushuru- Awendo