Football Kenya Federation (FKF) today relased the fixture for National Super League (NSL).
This will be the opportunity for newly demoted sides Chemelil Sugar, Sony Sugar and Kisumu AllStars will be yearning to return to the top flight football next season.
The second tier league is set to whistle off on 28th and 29th Novermber 2020 in various venues across the country.
- Chemelil Sugar vs Shabana- Chemelil Complex
- Sony Sugar vs Coast Stima- Green Stadium
- Nairobi Stima vs Soy United- Karuturi
- Silibwet vs Mwatate- Silibwet ground
- Kibera Black Stars vs Kisumu AllStars- Ruaraka
- Modern Coast Rangers vs Fortune Sacco- Serani
- Vihiga Bullets vs Muranga Seal – Bukhung Stadium
- Migori Youth vs Talanta FC- Migori Stadium
- Mount Kenya United vs APS Bomet – Camp Toyoyo
- Kenya Police vs Ushuru FC- Karuturi