Kenya Premier League champions Gor Mahia will start their away to CR Belouizdad of Algeria in the first round of the Caf Champions League.
After winning 4-3 on aggregate against Rwanda champions APR, Gor drew against Belouizdad who edged out Algerians Al-Nasr from Libya on 4-0 aggregate.
The first leg of the first round will be played on December 22-23 with the second leg set for January 5-6.
The Algeria champions CR Belouizdad
First round draw
- CR Belouizdad (ALG) v Gor Mahia (KEN)
- Stade Malien (MLI) v Wydad Casablanca (MAR)
- Teungueth (SEN) v Raja Casablanca (MAR)
- RC Abidjan (CIV) v Horoya AC (GUI)
- AS Sonidep (NIG) v Al Ahly (EGY, holders)
- Al Ahly Benghazi (LBA) v Esperance (TUN)
- Gazelle (CHA) v Zamalek (EGY)
- AS Bouenguidi (GAB) v TP Mazembe (COD)
- Jwaneng Galaxy (BOT) v Mamelodi Sundowns (RSA)
- Young Buffaloes (ESW) v V Club (COD)
- Kaizer Chiefs (RSA) v Primeiro Agosto (ANG)
- Al Merrikh (SUD) v Enyimba (NGR)
- Asante Kotoko (GHA) v Al Hilal (SUD)
- Mouloudia Alger (ALG) v CS Sfaxien (TUN)
- Nkana (ZAM) v Petro Atletico (ANG)
- FC Platinum (ZIM) v Simba SC (TAN)