Kenya Cup, the national rugby15s league is set to resume this weekend with five matches lined-up.
In round five, reigning champions KCB will be locking horns with Nakuru RFC at the KCB Sports Club in a congested fixture according to Kenya Rugby Union (KRU).
These fixtures were initially set for Saturday 27 March before the league’s suspension in compliance with state directives on Covid-19 mitigation.
Kenya Cup match fixtures
1. MMUST vs Nondescripts- Kakamega ASK (Postponed)
2. Kabras Sugar vs BlakBlad- Kakamega ASK (Postponed)
3. Strathmore Leos vs Kenya Harlequins- KCB Sports Club
4. KCB vs Nakuru RFC – KCB Sports
5. Impala Saracens vs Mwamba RFC- Impala Club (Postponed)