Two teams, Migori Youth and Murang’a Seal were the only teams that picked wins in today’s National Super league encounter.
Migori Youth defeated Nairobi Stima 2-1 in a match played at the at Camp Toyoyo ground, Nairobi.
Ben Stanley scored first for the visiting Youth in the 17th minute before Dickson Raila doubled the score in the 35th minute as Stima’s John Njoroge converted the penalty for a consolation.
Debutants Muranga Seal defeated former kenya premier league side Kisumu AllStarlets by a solitary goal.
In other matches, leaders FC Talanta were held to a one-all draw against Shabana at the Narok stadium.
Talanta’s Maurice Dukuly slotted in the goal to hand them the lead in the 19th minute as Shabana’s Brian Michira scored to earn a point for Shabana at home.
Coastal derby in Mombasa’s Mbaraki stadium, Modern Coast Rangers and Coast Stima ended in a barren draw.
- Shabana 1-1 FC Talanta- Narok Stadium
- Coast Stima 0-0 Modern Coast Rangers -Mbaraki Grounds
- Nairobi Stima 1-2 Migori Youth- Camp Toyoyo
- Muranga Seal 1-0 Kisumu Allstars- St. Sebastian Park
- Soy United vs Fortune Sacco (Eldoret Showgrounds, 3 pm)
- Silibwet vs Vihiga Bullets (Narok Stadium, 3 pm)
- Kibera Black Stars vs Kenya Police (Ligi Ndogo, 3 pm)
- Mwatate United vs MCF (Wundanyi Stadium, 3 pm)
- Mt. Kenya United vs Gusii FC (Camp Toyoyo, 3 pm)