Elisha Rotich ran away with Paris Marathon course record in a race held today in Paris, France.
The Kenyan runner won the title in 2:04.18 lowering the forer record of 2:05.04 that had been set by Ethiopian Kenenisa Bekele in 2014.
Ethiopian Tigist Memuye won the women title in 2:26.12 for the title.
- Elisha Rotich (KEN) 2:04:21
- Hailemaryam Kiros (ETH) 2:04:41
- Hillary Kipsambu (KEN) 2:04:44
- Barselius Kipyego (KEN) 2:04:48
- Abayneh Degu (ETH) 2:04:53
- Morris Gachaga (KEN) 2:05:09
- Tsegaye Getachew (ETH) 2:05:11
- Joel Kimurer (KEN) 2:05:25
- Mike Kiptum (KEN) 2:07:07
- Nicolas Kirwa (KEN) 2:07:22
- Tigist Memuye (ETH) 2:26:11
- Yenenesh Dinkesa (ETH) 2:26:14
- Fantu Jimma (ETH) 2:26:21
- Waganesh Mekasha (ETH) 2:26:36
- Janet Ruguru (KEN) 2:27:07
- Yeshi Chekole (ETH) 2:27:10
- Antonina Kwambai (KEN) 2:27:25
- Ayana Mulisa (ETH) 2:28:26
- Sifan Melaku (ETH) 2:30:21
- Priscah Jeptoo (KEN) 2:32:09