Navigated by Drew Sturrock, Baldev Chager has maintained the lead at the East Africa Classic Safari rally after seven leg out of ten.
Driving Porsche 911, the duo were the fastest in 11 out of 18 competitve stages to take the lead ahead of tomorrow’s show where they will cover 464km.
Ian Duncan has maintained his second position. Duncan, navigated by Anthony Niesel have remained on top as Kenyan drivers navigating through the terrains.
Swedish Patrick Sandell lies third with his Porsche 911 as Kenyan Raaji Bharij is 4th.
Leaders after Wednesday
- Baldev Chager/Drew Sturrock (Porsche 911) 12:26:50.1
- Ian Duncan/Anthony Neilsen (Rover Vitesse) 12:34:29.0
- Patrick Sandell/Henrik Bolinder (Porsche 911) 12:43:32.2
- Raaji Bharij/Tauseef Khan (Ford Escot) 12:46:04.7
- Piers Daykin/Piers Arries (Datsun 240Z) 12:48:58.66.
- Lee Rose/Douglas McNeil (Ford Escort RS 1800) 13:00:18.1
- Phillip Kadoorie/Ryan Champion (Porsche 911) 13:07:06.1
- Evgeny Kireev /Dale Furness (Porsche 911) 13:08:42.1
- Joost Van Cauwenberge /Jacques Castelein (Porsche 911) 13:09:54.7
- Andrew Siddall /Gary McElhinney (Datsun 280Z) 13:38:04.4