Kenyan Sammy Rotich won the Austin marathon title held today in the United States of America while Damaris Areba was the best Kenyan in women race.
Rotich won the race in 2:14.25 beating home born Will Nation as compatriot Jackson Limo was third.
In women, Areba won silver behind champion Kelsey Bruce
Austin marathon (United States)
- Sammy Rotich (KEN) 2:14:25
- Will Nation (USA) 2:17:25
- Jackson Limo (KEN) 2:21:28
- Kelsey Bruce (USA) 2:35:17
- Damaris Areba (KEN) 2:35:36
- Hannah Woodcock (USA) 2:54:34