Navigated by Tauseef Khan, Karan Patel will be the man to watch at this weekend’s second leg of Kenya National Rally Championships in Nakuru that has attracted 14 cares.
The championships, which will start at the Equator Patel will be enjoying his Ford Fiesta, hoping to register back to back wins after winning the opening leg in Kajiado in January.
The Nakuru event is 210km long of which 160km will be competitive with two competitive stages which will be repeated twice with the longest covering 47kms while the shortest will be 33kms.
Nakuru rally entry list
1. Karan Patel/Tauseef Khan (Ford Fiesta);
2. Jasmeet Chana/Ravi Chana (Mitsubishi Evo10);
3. Issa Amwari/Job Njiru (Mitsubishi Evo10);
4. Aakif Virani/Azhar Bhatti (Skoda Fabia);
5. Galib Hajee/Riyaz Ismail (Mitsubish Evo10);
6. Hussein Malik/Deep Patel (Mitsubishi Evo10);
7. Steve Mwangi/Dennis Mwenda (Subaru Impreza);
8. Daren Miranda/Amman Shah (Subaru Impreza);
9. Kush Patel/Mudasar Chaudry (Subaru Impreza);
10. Rajveer Thethy/TBA (Subaru Impreza);
11. Zameer Verjee/Zahir Shah (Subaru Impreza);
12. Sameer Nanji/Azhar Hamid (Subaru Impreza);
13. Leo Varese/Kigondu Kareithi (Toyota Auris);
14. Sam Karangatha/TBA (Subaru Leone)