Unbeaten Kenya Prisons, KCB and Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) will be chasing Africa Women Club Volleyball championships following their qualification into the best 16.
The Kelibia showdown in Tunisia as it enters the knockout stages, Kenya Prisons topped pool C will be playing La Loi of Democratic Republic of Congo tomorrow following their victories against Ethiopian National Alcohol 3-0 (25-10, 25-17, 25-9), Naval of Nigeria 3-0(25-9, 25-18, 25-20) and Rwanda Patriotic Army (APR) 3-0(25-20, 25-20, 25-20).
KCB, who finished second in pool B will play Nigeria Customs Service. The bankers lost one match to the champions Carthage of Tunisia after beating Mimosa of Cote d’Ivoire 3-0(25-13, 25-12, 25-10) and lost to Carthage in 3-1(20-25,17-25,25-23,14-25) but recovered to beat Ndeje 3-0 (25-22,25-10,25-16).
After finishing second in pool D, KPC will tackle Ndeje. The coast based team beat Customs 3-0 (25-19,25-18,25-9) and El Wak 3-0 (25-19,25-17,25-20) before losing the final pool match against Egyptians 3-1(25-23,21-25,22-25,29-31) Al Ahly.
Best of 16 pairing
- FAP(CMR) Vs NATIONAL ALCOHOL(ETH)
- KENYA PIPELINE(KEN) Vs NDEJJE UNIVERSITY(UGA)
- KENYA PRISONS(KEN) Vs VCL(COD)
- KCB BANK(KEN) Vs CUSTOMS(NIG)
- AL AHLY(EGY) Vs ASEC MIMOSA(COD)
- KELIBIA(TUN) Vs NAVAL SPIKERS(NIG)
- CARTHAGE(TUN) Vs EL WAK WINGS(GHA)
- APR(RWA) Vs RRA(RWA)
QUARTER FINAL SCHEDULE 28 TH MAY
- Winner (FAP Vs NAL) Vs Winner (KPC Vs NUVB)
- Winner (PRI vs VCL) Vs Winner (KCB Vs NCS)
- Winner (AHL Vs ASEC) Vs Winner (KELIBIA Vs NAVAL)
- Winner (CAR Vs ELW) Vs Winner (APR Vs RRA)
SEMI FINAL SCHEDULE – 30TH
- Winner QF 1 Vs Winner QF 2
- Winner QF 3 Vs Winner QF 4
BRONZE MEDAL MATCH – 31
- Loser SF 1 Vs Loser SF 2 FINAL 31
Winner SF 1 Vs Winner SF 2