Former BOclassic 10km silver medalist Dorcas Tuitoek Jepchirchir and 2018 Gifu Half Marathon champion Nicholas Kosimbei were crowned the champions of Atlanta half marathon champions held yesterday in Georgia.
The former Istanbul half marathon silver medalist won the race with a course record of 68:22 leading podium sweep for kernyans with Mary mananu and reigning New York City marathon silver medalist Viola Cheptoo Lagat coming second and third timing 70:00 and 70:47 respectively.
In men, Kosimbei won the men’s title leading to another Kenyan podium sweep as Raymond Magut and Geoffrey Koech in third.
- Nicholas Kosimbei (KEN) 1:00.36
- Raymond Magut (KEN) 1:02.49
- Geoffrey Koech (KEN) 1:03.13
- Dorcas Tuitoek (KEN) 1:08.22
- Mary Munanu (KEN) 1:10.00
- Viola Cheptoo (KEN) 1:10.47