Silas Mwetich and Racheal Jemutai were the winners of today’s Hannover marathon in Germany.
Mwetich and Chemutai won the men’s and women’s race as Kenyans dominated the race timing 2:09.37 and 2:26.15 respectively.
Mwetich led 1-2 podium finish for Kenyans with Hosea Kipkemboi taking silver timing 2:10.40 as Ethiopia’s Debas Wale in third place clocking 2:10.57.
In women’s race, Jemutai led Ethiopia’s Memuye Gebeyahu (2:27.35) to second as Polish Karolina Nadolska came third timing 2:27.43.
- Silas Mwetich (KEN) – 2:09:37
- Hosea Kipkemboi (KEN) -2:10:40
- Debas Wale (ETH) -2:10:57
- Godana Gemeda (ETH)- 2:13:14
- Edwin Kimaiyo Kangogo (KEN) -2:13:25
- Tiidrek Nurme (EST)- 2:13:40
- Dennis Heinrich (GER) -2:14:09
- Arne Gabius (GER) -2:14:29
- Teklemariam Medhin (ERI) -2:17:45
- Ilia Tiapkin (KGZ) -2:18:27
- Racheal Mutgaa Jemutai (KEN)- 2:26:15
- Memuye Gebeyahu Tigist (ETH) -2:27:35
- Karolina Nadolska (POL) 2:27:43
- Susan Jeptoo Kipsang (KEN) -2:29:00
- Hessn Dubiso Mesera (ETH) 2:31:18
- Bojana Bjeljac (CRO) -2:31:26
- Monika Byautiene (LTU) -2:32:28
- Anja Scherl (GER) 2:32:31
- Brendah Kebeya (KEN) 2:34:29
- Mariia Korobitskaia (KGZ) 2:35:20